Tattoos Of Rihanna


    Rihanna


    Born February 20, 1988, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, who performs under the name of Rihanna is a Barbadian singer, model and former beauty queen. He also serves as cultural ambassador for Barbados.


    In early 2008, Rihanna showed her tattoos to eagerly awaiting fans in New York, a collection of stars that fell on the back.

    It was her sixth tattoo, done at the time they already had at least five other tattoos - a music note on her right ankle, a Pisces sign behind her right ear, a star inside her left ear, the Roman numerals XI IV LXXXVI on her left shoulder and a Sanskrit prayer going down her hip. Since then he has added at least six tattoos that include a small skull with a pink bow in the back of his left foot, "shhh ... "In his right index finger," love "in his left middle finger, a phrase in Arabic in his chest reading area 'Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh" which translates into the freedom of God. She has a tattoo is written in reverse so you can read in the mirror. He says: "Never a failure, always a lesson" tattooed on his upper right chest - in light gray ink. She said: "It's kind of my motto in life for all."

    Rihanna has admitted that tattoos are an addiction for her. "I like hanging out in tattoo shops," Rihanna said. "I'm very intrigued by tattoos. It's a whole culture, and study it. Sometimes I go with friends, or just by myself. I bum-rushed, but I do not care. I do not take security."




































































































Post Title

Tattoos Of Rihanna


Post URL

http://mosttattoo.blogspot.com/2011/10/tattoos-of-rihanna.html


Visit Most Popular Tattoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive